sfGFP transcriptional unit 2
Constitutive expressed transcriptional unit assembled with a one-pot Level 1 Golden Gate reaction using BsaI type IIS endonuclease.
This composite part of our BioArt DNA toolkit palette: Printone , as it can be used to express a green bright color with medium intensity.
This transcriptional unit is composed of the following standardized parts from our Part Collection:
- BBa_K2656004: the J23106 constitutive promoter in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656009: the B0030 strong ribosome biding site in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656013: the BBa_I746916 sfGFP sequence in its Golden Braid standardized version
- Terminator BBa_K2656026: the B0015 transcriptional terminator in its Golden Braid compatible version
This transcriptional unit has been used to characterize the RBS basic part BBa_K2656009. Following this experimental protocol, we have obtained the parameters to valide our constitutive model and the results of the next graphs have been obtained after an optimization and decision-making process, in which the optimal parameters have been selected and the constituent model for each objective has been simulated and compared with the experimental data.
|Table 1. Optimized parameters for the BBa_ K2656101.|
|Translation rate p||p = 0.2059 min-1|
|Dilution rate Î¼||Î¼ = 0.01492 min-1|
|PoI degradation rate||RBS Experiment 2: dp = 0.00818 min-1|
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 11
Illegal NheI site found at 34
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 1000Illegal SapI.rc site found at 78