amilCP transcriptional unit 1
This is a transcriptional unit assembled with a one-pot Level 1 Golden Gate reaction using BsaI type IIS endonuclease.
This composite part of our BioArt DNA toolkit palette: Printone , as it can be used to express a blue color with strong intensity.
This transcriptional unit is composed of the following standardized parts from our Part Collection:
- BBa_K2656004: the J23106 constitutive promoter in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656009: the B0030 very weak ribosome biding site in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656013: the BBa_K2656018 amilCP blue chromoprotein sequence in its Golden Braid standardized version
- Terminator BBa_K2656026: the B0015 transcriptional terminator in its Golden Braid compatible version
The characterization of the amilCP protein (BBa_K2656018 blue chromoprotein sequence), and by extension of all the other parts that codify for the amilCP gene, was performed using this transcriptional unit. The absorbance spectrum of the amilCP protein was obtained by using this protocol and MATlab script execution.
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 11
Illegal NheI site found at 34
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC