sfGFP transcriptional unit 3
Constitutive expressed transcriptional unit assembled with a one-pot Level 1 Golden Gate reaction using BsaI type IIS endonuclease.
This composite part of our BioArt DNA toolkit palette: Printone , as it can be used to express a green bright color with low intensity.
This transcriptional unit is composed of the following standardized parts from our Part Collection:
- BBa_K2656004: the J23106 constitutive promoter in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656010: the B0032 weak ribosome biding site in its Golden Braid compatible version
- BBa_K2656013: the BBa_I746916 sfGFP sequence in its Golden Braid standardized version
- Terminator BBa_K2656026: the B0015 transcriptional terminator in its Golden Braid compatible version
By using this experimental protocol, we have obtained the parameters to valide our constitutive model and the results of the next graphs have been obtained after this optimization protocol and decision-making process, in which the optimal parameters have been selected and the constituent model for each objective has been simulated and compared with the experimental data.
|Table 1. Optimized parameters for the BBa_K2656010 RBS.|
|Translation rate p||p = 0.01 min-1|
|Dilution rate Î¼||Î¼ = 0.01641 min-1|
|PoI degradation rate||RBS Experiment 1 dp = 0.0058 min-1|
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 11
Illegal NheI site found at 34
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC