Pichia wild-type gene coding for histidinol dehydrogenase (~2.5 kb) and used to complement Pichia his4 strains.
Usage and Biology
Provides a selectable marker to isolate Pichia recombinant strains.
(User Manual PPIC9K a Pichia Vector for Multicopy Integration and Secreted Expression Catalog No. V175-20)
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal XbaI site found at 53
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 761
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23Illegal XbaI site found at 53
- 25Illegal XbaI site found at 53
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 2101