Blue (type-1) copper protein from Pseudomonas stutzeri JM300 (PSJM300_10725)
Nos is the last enzyme of the denitrification pathway, converting nitrous oxide (N2O) into dinitrogen gas (N2). Blue (type 1) copper domain-containing proteins are possible electron donors for NosZ, the catalytic subunit of Nos .
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal EcoRI site found at 241
- 12Illegal EcoRI site found at 241
- 21Illegal EcoRI site found at 241
- 23Illegal EcoRI site found at 241
- 25Illegal EcoRI site found at 241
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 67
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
 S. Dell’Acqua, I. Moura, J. J. G. Moura, and S. R. Pauleta, “The electron transfer complex between nitrous oxide reductase and its electron donors,” JBIC J. Biol. Inorg. Chem. 2011 168, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1241–1254, Jul. 2011, doi: 10.1007/S00775-011-0812-9.