This part is a member is a class of intrinsically disordered proteins called the Late Embryonic Abundant (LEA) proteins that become ordered when desiccated, thereby stabilizing DNA and protein cell components. It was taken from the genome of H. Dujardini and optimized by the IDT Codon Optimization Tool for E. Coli K12.
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal PstI site found at 605
- 12Illegal PstI site found at 605
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 174
- 23Illegal PstI site found at 605
- 25Illegal PstI site found at 605
- 1000Illegal SapI.rc site found at 916