This biobrick consists of a photosensitive promoter pPhyB, and protein coding sequence hhl1. pPhyB is the promoter of gene phyB, which encodes phytochrome B. PhytochromeB is a photoreceptor which is sensitive to red/far-red light(wavelength:660-730nm).This biobrick is constructed to produce more protein HHL1 in chloroplasts to help protect photosystemⅡ before photodamage takes place.
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal SpeI site found at 61
- 12Illegal SpeI site found at 61
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23Illegal SpeI site found at 61
- 25Illegal SpeI site found at 61
- 1000Illegal SpeI site found at 61