This part is used in our application test free in the cytoplasm. See more details please view iGEM14_SJTU_BioX_Shanghai.
Figure 1 pykF-TAL1-His Tag
This part is based on the BBa_1453006 and BBa_K1453406 or BBa_K1453407 and the recognition sequence is T-TCGATATCAAGC-T. Therefore, the TAL-Protein DiRepeats protein we need are BBa_K747013, BBa_K747024, BBa_K747044, BBa_K747061, BBa_K747064 and BBa_K747089. The enzyme we used here is the pyruvate kinase (EC:184.108.40.206) or pykF.
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal PstI site found at 1312
- 12Illegal PstI site found at 1312
- 21Illegal XhoI site found at 1027
- 23Illegal PstI site found at 1312
- 25Illegal PstI site found at 1312
- 1000Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 1933
Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 2545