HPdO with deleted gVIII Helper Plasmid
HPdO with deleted gVIII Helper Plasmid contains the M13 viral genome with gVIII deleted and it is also lacking the f1 origin and packaging sequence. It contains the p15A origin of replication and a kanamycin resistance gene (Lin et al., 2011). The site from which gVIII was deleted contains a BglII restriction enzyme site.
Sequence and Features
- 10Illegal PstI site found at 7984
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 5732
Illegal PstI site found at 7984
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 1707
Illegal BamHI site found at 2438
Illegal XhoI site found at 7826
- 23Illegal PstI site found at 7984
- 25Illegal PstI site found at 7984
Illegal AgeI site found at 5772
Illegal AgeI site found at 6096
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 7989
Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 6801
- Lin A, Jimenez J, Derr J, Vera P, Manapat ML, Esvelt KM, Villanueva L, Liu DR, Chen IA: Inhibition of bacterial conjugation by phage M13 and its Protein g3p: quantitative analysis and model. PLoS One 2011, 6: e19991.