salicylate inducible suppressing system
This Biobrick is the result of the assembly of two Biobrick:
- BBa_J61051 for the expression of the protein NAHR, which binds to Sal promoter (Psal), to activate the transcription in response to the inducer: salicylate (substrate consumed by E. coli bacteria over time).
- BBa_K228001: for the transcription of SupD-tRNA.
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 786
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 77
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 618
Illegal AgeI site found at 1309
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 1312
Made by iGEM Paris Saclay