pLAC promotor,atrazine-inducible Riboswitch, GFP+Terminator
This is the part used to standardize the atrazine Riboswitch.
The protocol is as follows: 1. Cultivate the BL21 containing BBa_ in LB at 37℃180rpm until OD600 reaches 0.5.
2. Induce the bacteria with 1mM IPTG (final concentration), and cultivate them at 37℃180rpm for 4hrs.
3. Dilute the suspension culture with LB to 0.1OD600 . Theophylline is added at concentration ranging from 1.00E-06 mol/L to1.00E-01 mol/L.
4. Measure the RFU ( ex488/em525) and OD600 synchronously.
5. Data Analysis
Graphic Model about how RFU/OD changes at different time and different concentration of Atrzine.
Graphic Model about how GFP Change Rate changes at different time and different concentration of Atrzine.
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 217
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 1000Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 937
|n/a||pLAC promotor,atrazine-inducible Riboswitch, GFP+Terminator|