Fusion protein of NADP+ Oxidoreductase and BisdA and BisdB, polycistronic
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 7
Illegal NheI site found at 30
- 21Illegal BamHI site found at 1449
Illegal BamHI site found at 2187
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 65
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 850
Illegal AgeI site found at 812
Illegal AgeI site found at 2440
- 1000Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 746
- Polycistronic expression of FNR and fusion protein of BisdA and BisdB.
- Sequence of bisdA and bisdB was not entered correctly into the parts.igem. For further information see our notes in BBa_K123000:Experience and BBa_K123001:Experience
- bisdA and bisdB BioBricks were sent to the parts.igem in the Freiburg BioBrick assembly standard (RFC 25) leading to illegal AgeI and NgoMIV restriction sites in this sequence
- Organism: bisdA and bisdB originated in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum AO1
- DNA (probably) synthesized and with optimated codon-usage for E. coli
- FNR originated in Escherichia coli TOP10
- Anderson promoter BBa_J23110, RBS BBa_B0034, BisdA BBa_K123000 and BBa_K123001 from parts.igem and kit plates, respectively.
Sasaki M, Tsuchido T, Matsumura Y (2008) Molecular cloning and characterization of cytochrome P450 and ferredoxin genes involved in bisphenol A degradation in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum strain AO1, J Appl Microbiol 105(4):1158-1169.