Fusion protein of NADP+ Oxidoreductase and BisdA and BisdB
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BamHI site found at 1350
Illegal BamHI site found at 2088
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 4
Illegal AgeI site found at 2341
- 1000Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 685
Assembled with Freiburg BioBrick assembly standard (RFC 25)
- BBa_K525499: NADP+ ferredoxin oxidoreductase from Escherichia coli TOP10
- BBa_K123000: bisdA gene from Sphingomonas bisphenolicum AO1, probably synthesized and codon optimized (see experience).
- BBa_K123000: bisdB gene from S. bisphenolicum AO1, probably synthesized and codon optimized (see experience).
Sasaki M, Akahira A, Oshiman K, Tsuchido T, Matsumura Y (2005) Purification of Cytochrome P450 and Ferredoxin, Involved in Bisphenol A Degradation, from Sphingomonas sp. Strain AO1, Appl Environ Microbiol 71(12):8024-8030.
Sasaki M, Tsuchido T, Matsumura Y (2008) Molecular cloning and characterization of cytochrome P450 and ferredoxin genes involved in bisphenol A degradation in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum strain AO1, J Appl Microbiol 105(4):1158-1169.