Fusion protein of BisdA and BisdB behind constitutive promoter
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 7
Illegal NheI site found at 30
- 21Illegal BamHI site found at 664
Illegal BamHI site found at 1402
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 65
Illegal AgeI site found at 1655
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- Fusion protein of BisdA and BisdB behind medium strong constitutive promoter to avoid overexpression which leeds to misfolding as Sasaki et al. (2008) reported.
- Fusion protein in and assembled via Freiburg BioBrick assembly standard (RFC 25) leaving AgeI and NgoMIV restriction sites
- bisdA and bisdB originated in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum AO1
- All subparts can be found in the kit plates
Sasaki M, Tsuchido T, Matsumura Y (2008) Molecular cloning and characterization of cytochrome P450 and ferredoxin genes involved in bisphenol A degradation in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum strain AO1, J Appl Microbiol 105(4):1158-1169.