Fusion protein of S-Layer SbpA with T7/lac and BisdA and BisdB
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 104
Illegal BglII site found at 221
Illegal BamHI site found at 3792
Illegal BamHI site found at 4530
Illegal XhoI site found at 1996
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 76
Illegal AgeI site found at 4783
- 1000Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 493
Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 622
- BBa_K525403 synthesized, codon optimized and in Freiburg assembly standard (RFC 25) to easily create fusion proteins
- Promoter: fusion promoter between T7 promoter and lac-operator
- T7 promoter from T7 phage
- lac-operator from E. coli
- BBa_K525401 S-layer gene sbpA synthesized, originated in Lysinbacillus sphaericus CCM 2177
Badelt-Lichtblau H, Kainz B, Völlenkle C, Egelseer EM, Sleytr UB, Pum D, Ilk N (2009) Genetic Engineering of the S-Layer Protein SbpA of Lysinibacillus sphaericus CCM 2177 for the Generation of Functionalized Nanoarrays, Bioconjugate Chem 20(5):895–903.
Sasaki M, Tsuchido T, Matsumura Y (2008) Molecular cloning and characterization of cytochrome P450 and ferredoxin genes involved in bisphenol A degradation in Sphingomonas bisphenolicum strain AO1, J Appl Microbiol 105(4):1158-1169.
Sleytr UB, Huber C, Ilk N, Pum D, Schuster B, Egelseer EM (2007) S-layers as a tool kit for nanobiotechnological applications, FEMS Microbiol Lett 267(2):131-144.