Fusion Protein of S-Layer SgsE and LigA
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 167
Illegal BglII site found at 1022
Illegal BglII site found at 3819
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 76
Illegal AgeI site found at 4417
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 1657
Illegal SapI.rc site found at 4033
- BBa_K525303 synthesized, codon optimized and in Freiburg assembly standard (RFC 25) to easily create fusion proteins
- Promoter: fusion promoter between T7 promoter and lac-operator
- T7 promoter from T7 phage
- lac-operator from E. coli
- BBa_K525301 S-layer gene sgsE synthesized, originated in Geobacillus stearothermophilus NRS 2004/3a
- BBa_K525720 NAD+ dependent DNA ligase from Escherichia coli TOP10
Kainz B, Steiner K, Möller M, Pum D, Schäffer C, Sleytr UB, Toca-Herrera JL (2010) Absorption, Steady-State Fluorescence, Fluorescence Lifetime, and 2D Self-Assembly Properties of Engineered Fluorescent S-Layer Fusion Proteins of Geobacillus stearothermophilus NRS 2004/3a, Biomacromolecules 11(1):207-214.
Sleytr UB, Huber C, Ilk N, Pum D, Schuster B, Egelseer EM (2007) S-layers as a tool kit for nanobiotechnological applications, FEMS Microbiol Lett 267(2):131-144.
Tang Z, Liu P, Ma C, Yang X, Wang K, Tan W, Lv X (2011) Molecular Beacon Based Bioassay for Highly Sensitive and Selective Detection of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and the Activity of Alanine Aminotransferase, Anal Chem 83(7):2505-2510.