Designed by: David Sanderson Group: iGEM16_Genspace (2016-08-13)
RFP with H. Dujardini ACTN Promoter, RBS and Terminator
This part encodes for a Red Fluorescent Protein in H. Dujardini and potentially other Tardigrade species.
The RFP in this part was taken from BBa_E1010, a "highly engineered mutant of red fluorescent protein from Discosoma striata". It was codon optimized Optimized for C. Elegans by IDT's Codon Optimization Tool.
The promoter, RBS and Terminator where taken from the H. Dujardini ACTN gene. It is a constitutive promoter that is on at all stages of development.
Sequence and Features
- 10INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal EcoRI site found at 716
- 12INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal EcoRI site found at 716
- 21INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal EcoRI site found at 716
Illegal BglII site found at 1176
- 23INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal EcoRI site found at 716
- 25INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal EcoRI site found at 716
Illegal AgeI site found at 766
- 1000INCOMPATIBLE WITH RFCIllegal BsaI site found at 58
Illegal SapI site found at 280