Blue light circuit with inverter for the production of amilCP
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12Illegal NheI site found at 7
Illegal NheI site found at 30
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 605
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 677
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 767
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 785
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1297
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1590
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1684
Illegal AgeI site found at 319
Illegal AgeI site found at 1465
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 1354
Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 218
We designed this part by inserting an Anderson promoter (BBa_J23100) upstream of BBa_K592016 (YF1 and FixJ) creating a new part: BBa_K1065306. Then we combined this part with BBa_K592020 (that consists of the rest of the circuit, the inverter cassette and the reporter amilCP).
Note that a terminator is missing before pFixK2. We suggest to instert at least one Terminator before the promoter in order to have a better defined switch from the ON state to the OFF state.
- Moglich A, Ayers RA and Moffat K. (2009) Design and Signaling Mechanism of Light-Regulated Histidine Kinases. J. Mol. Bio. 385, 5, 1433-1444.
- Ohlendorf, R., Vidavski, R.R., Eldar, A., Moffat, K. & Möglich, A.(2012). From Dusk till Dawn: One-Plasmid Systems for Light-Regulated Gene Expression. J. Mol. Biol., 416: 534: 542
- Octamerization of CI repressor is needed for effective repression of PRM and efficient switching from lysogeny. Ian B. Dodd,1 Alison J. Perkins, Daniel Tsemitsidis, and J. Barry Egan , Genes and Development (Vol 15, No. 22) 3013-3022: 2001
- Alieva, N. O., et al. 2008. Diversity and evolution of coral fluorescent proteins. PLoS One 3:e2680.