Blue light sensor without inverter for the production of amilGFP
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 562
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 634
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 724
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 742
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1254
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1547
Illegal NgoMIV site found at 1641
Illegal AgeI site found at 276
Illegal AgeI site found at 1422
- 1000Illegal BsaI site found at 1311
Illegal BsaI.rc site found at 175
Part BBa_K952003 was missing an RBS before the amilGFP CDS, thus it doesn't work. We successfully inserted the RBS by mutagenesis. For characterization we created the part BBa_K1065302 that is the same device under the control of pLac.
The part consist of:
BBa_K952003: the entire blue light sensing device with fluorescent output.
- Alieva, N. O., et al. 2008. Diversity and evolution of coral fluorescent proteins. PLoS One 3:e2680.
- Moglich A, Ayers RA and Moffat K. (2009) Design and Signaling Mechanism of Light-Regulated Histidine Kinases. J. Mol. Bio. 385, 5, 1433-1444.
- Ohlendorf, R., Vidavski, R.R., Eldar, A., Moffat, K. & Möglich, A.(2012). From Dusk till Dawn: One-Plasmid Systems for Light-Regulated Gene Expression. J. Mol. Biol., 416: 534: 542