EFE + Terminators
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 319
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal NgoMIV site found at 17
Illegal AgeI site found at 1070
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
The coding sequence was taken from Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola PK2. We firstly optimized the codons for both B. subtilis and E. coli and then synthesized the gene with an RBS sequence upstream of the start codon. We decided to include in the CDS two restriction sites (NgoMIV and AgeI) in order to allow people to use the Freiburg assembly.
Move the mouse over the sequences to see the features.
Sequence was synthesized by GenScript® and then cloned into pSB1C3 containing B0015.
- Goto M, Shiday I, Akitaway T, Hyodoh, (1985). Ethylene production by the Kudzu strains of Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola causing halo blight in Pueraria lobata (Willd) Ohwi. Plant and Cell Physiology 26, 141-150.
- Nagahama K, Ogawa T, Fujii T, Tazaki M, Tanase S, et al. (1991) Purification and properties of an ethylene-forming enzyme from Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola PK2. Journal of General Microbiology 137: 2281–2286.
- Fukuda H, Ogawa T, Ishihara K, Fujii T, Nagahama K, et al. (1992) Molecular cloning in Escherichia coli, expression, and nucleotide sequence of the gene for the ethylene-forming enzyme of Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola PK2. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 188: 826–832.
- Guerrero F, Carbonell. V., Cossu M, Correddu D, Jones PR (2012) Ethylene Synthesis and Regulated Expression of Recombinant Protein in Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803. PLoS ONE 7(11): e50470.