Promoter Activity Reporter (LacZ-alpha and RFP)
Promoter can be inserted into the adapter containing BglII and BamHI sites. There are two downstream reporters, LacZ-alpha and RFP. The activity of inserted promoter can be qualitatively observed on a X-gal plate, or be quantificationally measured using ONPG assay or fluorescent assay.
- It's named as DPv2B as on pSB1A3 plasmid.
- It's named as DPv2E as on pSB3K5 plasmid.
- It's named as DPv2M as on pSB3C5 plasmid.
Sequence and Features
- 10COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 12COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 21Illegal BglII site found at 3
Illegal BamHI site found at 12
- 23COMPATIBLE WITH RFC
- 25Illegal AgeI site found at 860
Illegal AgeI site found at 972
- 1000COMPATIBLE WITH RFC