Part Page's Menu Bar
- The Main Page acts as the hub for a part. It contains useful information, measurements, and characterization so that users know what the part is and how it works.
- The Design page contains information on how the part was designed and also includes its sequence and features box by default.
- The Experience page has information from users about the part. This may come in the form of a simple "this works/doesn't work," or an in-depth review. If you've used a part, be sure to share your experience. If you intend to use a part, you should check to see if others have had any experience with it.
- The Information page has editable elements for the part that classify and organize it within the Registry's database; this includes the short description, part type, categories, parameters, etc. Members belonging to the part's author's group are able to edit these elements.
- The Part Tools menu has various software tools that integrate with the part you're viewing.
Viewing the Experience Page
Editing the Experience Page
You can click on the  (see the picture above) to enter the wiki editor to add in your review.
- You can copy and paste the Template Code (the highlighted text)
- Number You can enter a rating for the part here between 0 - 5.
- Username You can enter your user name or group.
- Enter the review information here. You can enter your review here. This can include comments, reviews, or data and further characterization.
- New experience should always be placed at the top of the list, right under the line that says <--End of the user review template -->
- Note: Don't include the semicolon at the end
- The template has been pasted at the top of the list, right under the line that says <--End of the user review template -->
- Number We've entered a 5 for the rating of the part.
- Username We've entered Test User/Group.
- Enter the review information here. We've said "This part works well!"
- We've clicked save and...